Re: [Foucault-L] governmentality in Latin America and Spain

You should read Ernesto Laclau and Chantal Mouffe for a more post-marxistic
approach, Eduardo Colombo and Cristian Ferrer for a more libertary or
anarchist view and definitely Emilio Mignone. I assume you are familiar with
Luis Abelardo Ramos and Tulio Halperin Donghi, two of Argentina's best
historical writers.
Buena suerte!
Ana

--
http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] governmentality in Latin America and Spain
    • From: Tomás Sánchez-Criado