Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and organized religion

enjoyed it in the sense of making fun of it? I find it simply hard to
believe that he would be one to buy into the authority of the church lol.
Though, from what I read in the Eribon biography, he was obviously not one
to adopt the arrogant position of cock-sure atheist intellectual that Sartre
had taken up before him.