Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault Revolutionises History

Hi Fouad, and thanks for the information.

Actually, looking through the essay again, Veyne references both "Society Must be Defended" and "The History of Sexuality" which make it clear that the text could not have been written in 1971.

Thanks once again,
Kevin.