Re: [Foucault-L] Archaeology of Knowledge

I've read A Thousand Plateaus!
One of my favorites actually, and I'm disappointed many still write it off
as part of the eccentric work done with Guattari, while celebrating
"Difference and Repetition" or "The Logic of Sense".

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA
aryavartacnsrn@xxxxxxxxx
(515)-418-2771
"You say you want a Revolution! Well you know, we all want to change the
world"

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Archaeology of Knowledge
    • From: Chetan Vemuri