Re: [Foucault-L] pastoral power

For pastoral power:
Security Territory Population: Lectures at the College de France (1978) by
Michel Foucault

Commentary:
The Foucault Effect by Colin Gordon, Graham Burchell and Peter Miller.
Includes commentary on governmentality lectures, including pastoral power,
though it does precede the publication of the 1978 course and may be a
little outdated.

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA