Re: [Foucault-L] pastoral power

Hi, Judy. I found two books that may be interesting for your
research:Foucault's
Challenge: Discourse, Knowledge, and Power in
Education<http://www.amazon.com/Foucaults-Challenge-Discourse-Knowledge-Education/dp/0807736767/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239392555&sr=1-6>
Counseling Youth: Foucault, Power, and the Ethics of
Subjectivity<http://www.amazon.com/Counseling-Youth-Foucault-Ethics-Subjectivity/dp/0897898559/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1239392555&sr=1-7>

Take a look.
[]
Fábio