Re: [Foucault-L] Technical Question concerning 'Technologies of the Self'

There's a book called Technologies of the Self (ed. Luther Martin, Hick Gutman, and Patrick Hutton; it's based on a seminar with Foucault at the University of Vermont in 1982) with a lecture/essay by Foucault called "Technologies of the Self", which sure sounds like what you're looking for (but maybe it's what you already have?). Insofar as it maps onto the History of Sexuality, it seems probably closest to the section called "The Cultivation of the Self" in HS3?

Matthew