Re: [Foucault-L] Technical Question concerning 'Technologies of the Self'

Maybe, my confusion is coming in by thinking that it should be part of the
official volumes of HS, but it really sounds like it is...HHMMM...It's
possible that I'm just being stubborn. Thank you so much for all your
help. I definitely have a firmer grasp of the directions to look into to
solve the puzzle.