Re: [Foucault-L] Spiritual politics political spirituality

Hi Fabio Thanks

I think I wanted to get out the relation between aestheticization of politics and the possibility of ethics, practices of freedom from the spiritual, spiritual racism of ideal life forms as articulated by Nazi discoures or by immmanent theologies -if this makes any sense!