Re: [Foucault-L] Birth of the Clinic

In that case it doesn't help me, as I have no access to second-hand
French texts here in the middle of the USA :)
Except Ebay.
Btw, The English volume of Dits et Ecrits "Aesthetics Methodology"
edited by Faubion and Rabinow is out of print here in this country.
Does anyone know if its being reprinted?