Re: [Foucault-L] dates of composition

Thanks to everyone who has responded for their help and comments with this.

One of the things I am specifically being asked about is the three versions of what became the 'Introduction' to "The Use of Pleasure:" 'Foucault' (EW2: 459-463), 'Preface to the History of Sexuality, Volume Two' (EW1: 199-205), and the first chapter, 'Modifications,' of the 'Introduction' to "The Use of Pleasure" (UP: 3-13) - all of which were published (in English) in 1984, but apparently they were not all written in 1984.

Guess I'll have to get myself a copy of "Dits et écrits."

Kind regards,
Kevin.