Re: [Foucault-L] dates of composition

You should.
I warn you, however, that its quite expensive. If you're buying it in France
that is. I spent about 35 euros buying part 1 (not even both, only part 1!).
That would be about 50 US dollars.
I don't know how much it would actually cost if you got it on amazon, (what
with tax and such).

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA
aryavartacnsrn@xxxxxxxxx
(319)-512-9318
"You say you want a Revolution! Well you know, we all want to change the
world"

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] dates of composition