[Foucault-L] Reception and responces to the publication of the History of Madness.

It has been over 3 years since Routledge published an unabridged English translation of Folie et déraison. Histoire de la folie à l'âge classique. I would like to appeal to anyone who might be able to throw some light on its reception by pointing to those places where it produced a significant responce, particularly those which engage its historical theses, but also those which address the author in his very being (for example, I know of at least one book published quite recently in the field of the history of psychiatry and psychology which all but diagnosed Foucault as insane).

Regarded obliquely, astride a low wall.

'one
must turn to the vertical dimension to grasp existence manifesting
itself ...in that form of absolutely original presence in which Dasein
is defined.'

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/