Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:46 AM
Subject: [Foucault-L] Foucault and media studies

Hi there,

I was wondering if maybe there is someone working on Foucault and media
studies. I wrote my thesis on Foucault's influence on contemporary media
studies and would like to get in touch with people who are working on
this or a similar topic. If there is somebody interested in thies field
of study I would be happy to hear from you.

Cheers,
Mona

contact schrieb:
A few statistics about Foucault-L:

- Foucault-L has been completely unmoderated since June 2006, the list auto-regulates
quite well.
- 329 posts in 2009 (527 in 2008, 367 in 2007, 346 in 2006, 321 in 2005)
- exactly 1036 subscribers as of today (1001 in 2008, 905 in 2007)

Remember Foucault-L can also be read in a feed reader:
http://foucault.info/Foucault-L/archive/f-maillist.rdf

Best,

Camille, list-admin

Eingehende eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG uberpruft - www.avg.de
Version: 8.5.432 / Virendatenbank: 270.14.131/2609 - Ausgabedatum: 01/09/10 07:35:00