Re: [Foucault-L] Truth vs. Knowledge in "Discourse on Language"

The Discourses on Language is a bit of a poor translation from what I have
heard, to the point of needless obscurantism.
But that's my opinion.

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] Truth vs. Knowledge in "Discourse on Language"
    • From: Kevin Turner