From: Umut Kocagöz <ukocagoz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault, intelligibility, social movements
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 13 March, 2010, 10:56

hi.

Maybe you can look for Negri's works. I don't know any exact place, but in their Empire(with Hardt) there is a part called 'Biopolitical production'. I guess that Negri does not position himself as Gramscian or neo-gramscian; he is more likely to be Foucaultian or Deleuzean. Or you can check the Italian Autonomist movement (especially 1968-1977) and their debates. Radical Thought in Italy can be an essential source for this movement. (Hardt, Virno, Lazzarato, Negri etc...)