Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault v. Web 2.0

I guess that was what he meant by being a non-universal intellectual. Could not be expected to comment on everything.
But then again, given the impact the television had on the marketing of philosophy to the French public during the 60's and 70's, I would think he would eventually have something to say. Odd.
But yes, we can go on without him on talking about this.