Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault v. Web 2.0

But something was going on, there was the Spectrum, the Commodore 64, the Sinclair QL and even the first Amiga and Atari computers and the Apple. People held high hopes for the future. The implications of communication networks were not yet discusses, but the automatisation and the processing of data by computers was already an item. Perhaps Foucault didn't foresee the far reaching consequences of the oncoming technology.

erik