[Foucault-L] Translation of "Curative" and "Redemptive" Histories?

Hey Foucault-L,

I'm reading Heather Love's excellent "Spoiled Identity," in which she brings
up Foucault's formulatons of "redemptive" and "curative" approaches to
history from *Nietzsche, Genealogy, History*. I don't have the original in
front of me, so I was wondering if anyone happens to know the French terms
Foucault uses for "redemptive" and "curative"--these seem like somewhat
idiosyncratic terms, given Foucault's definitions.

As a less topical side note, it's interesting how much these terms help us
to pluralize and complicate what Sedgwick and others have called
"reparative" reading practices, especially insofar as Sedgwick claims
in *Touching
Feeling* (ironically, to be sure, in light of her earlier work) to have had
very little to do with Foucault, as well as very little understanding of his
work. Moreover, given that a lot of Foucauldian work falls firmly into the
camp of what she calls "paranoid reading," it's interesting to see
Foucault's own methodology as open to other epistemological possibilities.

Thanks,

--
Kaelin Alexander
Ph.D. Student