[Foucault-L] ps, apology for spelling, interpunction

i do write various sites with my ideas and i do profoundly apologize for apparently disprespect the community with such sometimes distorted sentences and such.
problem is i think like this all day. I have written fourthousand pages on this, if i edit it myself it will just grow double sentences and an equal amount more problems.
i could have it edited by someone of course as i sometimes do. hope you might somehow excuse me or advise i have it edited if you would require or agree to publish it then here in the thread.