[Foucault-L] Foucault and Latour

Hello all,

I am currently working on a university project whereby I will be performing a comparative analysis between Foucault and Bruno Latour and their understanding of power. I am at the early stages of this project so if anyone has any ideas they would be most welcome. I have the idea of comparing Latour's Actor Network theory with Foucault's idea of capillary power. Does anyone know where Foucault best expresses his views regarding this? Another area that I need to look into further is how Foucault treats material objects and whether he considers them to have agency. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,

John