From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of martin hardie
Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 10:29 a.m.
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] disciplinary society

Rodrigo

I would add that I don't think (or Foucault) thought that there is ever a
situation where we leave one model of power for another. That is not to say
that one model is not more dominant than another - but that the sovereign,
disciplinary, security, control etc; all exists n different mixes at
different times and places

Martin