Re: [Foucault-L] quote

I don't recall anything on such terms, but on his 1977-8 course
entitled "Security, Territory, Population" he talks about "security"
as a "dispositif" complementary to the disciplinary power that
neutralizes its dangers.

André Nunes Batista
Blog: http://tagesuhu.wordpress.com/
PGP Public Key: 0x7b0590cb6722cf80