Re: foucault quote

Have you checked out _The Passion of Michael Foucault_ by James Miller?
Miller gives a pretty good account of who the man was. This biography
is a realy great starting place for understanding Foucault's works as a whole. Plus
there are 71 pages of refrence notes which will prove invaluable in
unraveling more of Foucoult and his influances you see fit.On Sat, 8 Apr