Re: query about the "surface of emergence" concept (fwd)

On Tue, 11 Jul 1995, Spoon Collective wrote:

> [...]
While I don't have my books with me, I know that Foucault talks about
surfaces of emergence in the Archaeology of Knowledge. It's within the
first couple of chapters, if I remember correctly. I'll find the
specific reference later, if no one else does.

Patricia LaCoste
plc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee