ethics, yet again

A question:

some time ago I picked up a book by Simon Critchley, THE ETHICS OF
DECONSTRUCTION: DERRIDA AND LEVINAS (blackwell, 1992). I never got the
chance to read it, but am wondering if there is anybody out there who has
and who might tell us how this book contributes to the ethics thread.
clearly, derrida and foucault are different, but as some have noted, the
discussion has tended to refer to a unified "poststructuralism" or to (one
or another version of) "foucault" specifically (as if the latter were a
seamlessly unified work-author as well). Might some useful ideas come out
with contrasting derrida/foucault on ethics?

quetzil.