Basic info on Foucault for reading Bob Goss

I am wondering if any of the folks on this list might be able
to help me out with baisc info on Foucault, or
deconstructionism. I am a grad student in theology, writing a
thesis on queer Christology. One of the texts I am using is
_Jeus Acted Up_ by Bob Goss. I think that one of Goss' s main
interests in using deconstructionism is based on Foucault's
sexuality, and plan to critque him on that, as well as use of
what I believe to be a false binary system. However, I need to
have a succeint way of explaining Foucault in like two
sentences. Any suggestions, pointers, etc.?

Leslie
laddison@xxxxxxxxxx