Reading Foucault : Order

Derrick & Co.,

I admit that my suggestion to divide Order into one section per
week was purely selfish. I've only read a smattering of Foucault and am
taking five courses next term. I wanted to be able to both keep up and
participate. However, I do recognize that this would slow down the obviously
more literate members of this list. Nevertheless, I do still feel that a
chapter per week would be too much. Why not read approx. 1/2 chapter per
week beginning with the prefaces for monday the 18th (I forgot about them in
my earlier note)?

Best wishes & happy reading to all, eileen