Re: Reading Order of Things

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Christopher Coleman wrote:

> OK. The summer is quickly approaching. Would anyone be interested
> in re-starting the _Order of Things_ reading group?
> What else are you gonna do this summer?

But, I am interested in continuing the reading group--or
re-starting as the case may be...

Darlene Sybert
http://www.missouri.edu/~engds/index.html
University of Missouri, Columbia (English Dept)
Offices:Tate Hall, Rm 6 or 16 (knock), or ZooMoo
Tu Th 1:30-3:30 or by appt. (882-3460 or 884-6902)
when all of man in us cringed back into its burrow--
there remained a precision unfurled
on the high places of the human dawn
the tallest crucible that ever held our silence,
a life of stone after so many lives --Macchu Picchu (Pablo Neruda)