Re: Reading Order of Things

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Christopher Coleman wrote:

> OK. The summer is quickly approaching. Would anyone be interested
> in re-starting the _Order of Things_ reading group?
> What else are you gonna do this summer?

I would definitely be interested. I stopped responding to the
posts because I didn't feel that we were as a group "getting anywhere."
The posts seemed to concern everything, which meant that no common
foundation was laid. Was I being too anal? How did other people find
the short-lived experience?

derrick