Re: Perversion

Omar, there was a call for suggestions on research on perversions, thought
you might like to offer some assistance? they want to know what counts and
what does not....

regarding your ... piece: was it a short story? or a chapter in that book
on the 2 guys who go down to banana rebuplic?

'cause as a short story, perhaps, I am tooo academic and not enough into the
arts; too many farts, without an art to understand the moment of sublime
that you were trying to attain. I had too little context for the story and
I have too little context for fiction in general i guess.

sorry for my pedestrian, philistine, peasantish worldview here but...was da
point?

q.