Re: manliness

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, Malcolm Dunnachie Thompson wrote:
> I'm amazed at how manly this list is. I haven't seen a post by an
> identifiable woman on this list for quite a while.
>
> Guess it's cause of the boy-style arguing.

I was about to argue with your first sentence until I read
the last one. And "boy" is the key word here, I think.

Darlene Sybert, Instructor
http://www.missouri.edu/~engds/index.html
University of Missouri, Columbia (English Department)
But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
Falling like dew, upon a thought, produces
That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.
-Lord Byron