Re: Shyness And Humility

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, LISTER. MATTHEW J wrote:
> way. When I read the so-called pomo thinkers, I cannot help but

I try to avoid betraying my ignorance by not asking questions
like this one I'm going to ask now...but in this case, I think
I have betrayed my ignorance amply in the past so it shouldn't
cause any comment now. :-)

Question: what does "pomo" mean? (No need for sarcassm or
ridicule)>

Darlene Sybert
Hooked on Stamping
One achieves ethical, social and spiritual Being by attending to the season,
the time of day, the passing moment and honoring the living order...-Irigaray

  • Re: Shyness And Humility
    • From: D. Diane Davis