Re: Foucault Center

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996 atefeho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello Thomas
>
> Thanks so much for the info. I tried to send a message to this address, but
> it returned as "User unkown". Have you had this problem with the center?
>
> Merci d'avance
>
> Atefeh
>

> At 06:26 PM 7/29/96 +0200, Lemke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Dear Gen,
> >I worked in the Foucault centre in Paris, so I can provide you with some
> >information that might be helpful for you. First of all: the Centre does
> >have an email adress: centre-Michel Foucault@xxxxxxx. Secondly the centre
> >Michel Foucault is located at the Bibliotheque du Saulchoir, 43 bis, rue
> >de la Glaciere, 75013 Paris (the person resonsible is Yves Roussel, who
> >is the president of the centre today).
> > There were many researchers working
> >before
> >the publication of the Dits et Ecrits, because this was the only place
> >where you had access to many articles and interviews which are now
> >included in the edition, but nevertheless there is still some unpublished
> >material and some (rather unorganized) secondary material on Foucault.
> >If you want to know something more precise (relating to your research
> >subject maybe) don't hesitate to contact me...
> >Cheers
> > Thomas

Some of you had problems to contact the Centre under the adress I gave
you. There may be two reasons for that: 1. Try "Centre" instead of
"centre", maybe it works; 2. The people in charge at the centre don't use
email very regulary, so maybe I takes some time that you get an answer or
they abandonde the service altogether (the last time I try email was
half a year ago, but I got an answer then). Anyway you can they the more
traditional fax, maybe it's faster: (33-1) 46070220.
Cheers
Thomas