totalizing Foucault?

Hi, what's particularly remarkable is how the "liberating discourse",
Foucaultian *centrifugal argument* (in Bahktin's language), can
immediately serve a *centripetal function*-- to organize and solidify
understanding, make it concrete and real and uncompromising and impose
itself as a *new totalizing principle* against other ideological
orders. Did Foucault ever recognize the innate *despotism* and
*militancy* of his *liberating* discourse? The nationalists obviously
did. But for what end? To just combat the *entrenched in the praxis*
enemy? Wiil this provoke any arguments? Too metaphoric? Thank you.
Alexei Deshevoi