Re: What is F.? was: Re: history of the present

> Let us see how F. correlates and
> mutates inside of his own works and not
> on the outside... at least for the moment.

I have few doubts about this being a
conscious effect on his part. I see his
work as purposefully alien by both fate
and acceptance on his part. He constantly
invites us into his space without weapons of
analysis, but instead, asks us to interpret.
He knows that his refinements of our thought
will create a deeper well, or even a sensation
of surface skimming, in kind of a paradoxical
way. However, once in there, we end up
being forced to see ourselves as having
permutated and now permutating.

> I see F. , to be quite honest, as a man who
> had a fetish about power.

I think that this could be said, but I
also think that it's a bit of an extreme
thought if we don't keep in mind that his
dFrom owner-foucault Thu Dec 19 12:18:51 1996