bibliographic

In the bibliog. to Benno Wagner's essay
'Normality/Exception/Counter-Knowledge' in eds. Featherstone
et al Gobal Modernities (Sage 1995) he cites

Foucault, Michel (1986) Vom Licht des Krieges zur Geburt der
Geschichte, (ed. Walter Seitter, Berlin:Merve).

Does anyone on the list know anything about this book? I've
never heard of it before, though some of the Foucault essays
and lectures translated into English do seem to indicate
that Foucault spent a few years working on the lines this
German title would suggest.
Is the German volume a translation of a full-length work in
French?
Or is it a collection of essays, lectures etc?
And if the latter, which ones?

It would also be helpful if someone could post me the
address of the Foucault Centre in Paris. (There was a
posting on this list not so long ago from someone there, but
I have deleted it. Much of the response they received was
rude and aggressive, and since there has been nothing since
i suspect they have left the list. If you're still out
there, please contact me -this enquiry is not a matter of
constructing a Foucology, I just need some new tools to
apply!)

Mick Drake
UEA

Folow-ups