Re: Intro. me

Dear Gloria--

I'll be happy to respond off-list, but the suggestion to pose questions
for the list is a good one. A very good "trot" for Foucault (particularly for
a class that is doing both the Archaeology (which I assume includes the
Discourse on Language) AND Hist. of Sexuality in one seminar is David R.
Shumway's *Michel Foucault. Indeed, for the sort of ZOOM through Foucault you
imply, the "Documentary Comic Books" issue, *Foucault for Beginners* could be
useful. It's much better than most of the others in the series, but it will
not help you much with the Archaeology which is REALLY tough. I just finished
my diss. at the U of AZ, so you might have some other questions best addressed
off-list. Maja-Lisa