Re: religious space

Rob, your question is interesting. I had reason to read some texts recently
on the topic of "space" and "freedom"/"liberty". First I thought that that
("space") can't really be much of a academic topic. Well, I discovered that
there's tons of philosophical and scientific ideas and concepts out there,
not just from a physics or natural science point of view.
Doesn't Foucault write about "spaces" in "The Order of Things"?

Kent Lofgren

University of Umea
Pedagogiska Institutionen
S-901 87 Umea
Sweden
Tel: 46 + (0)90 - 786 64 32 (office)
=46ax: 46 + (0)90 - 786 66 93
Not: Batteriet i min dator =E4r slut, och jag har inte hunnit byta det.
D=E4rf=F6r st=E5r det ibland knasiga datum och klockslag i mina e-mail. Det =
kan
till exempel st=E5 "datum 1904 01 01".

Note: My outgoing e-mails are getting these strange datings lately (Due to
an old battery in the computer, they tell me), so the date and time in all
my e-mails are funny-looking. The date might show: "1904"-something.