religious space

Hello,

I am an undergraduate and have only recently been introduced to Foucault's
ideas, so I'm wondering if anyone who is more well-versed could offer some
suggestions...

I have read the sections in discipline and punish regarding the Panopticon
and was wondering if Foucault at any point addressed the power
relationships evident in religious spaces, churches, etc. (I am writing
about the ideas expressed by the architecture of St. Peter's in Rome after
Bernini's addition of the piazza and of the city center of Tenochtitlan c.
early 1500s)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions (or at least a warning to not bother
looking if no such analysis exists!).

Rob