Re: "Nous autres, victoriens"

>So...
>
>We Others, Victorians.
>
>Literally.
>
>Translated for English in 1978, while Foucault was still alive to see it, as:
>
>We "Other Victorians"

The Indonesian translation for this is *Kita Kaum Victorian*, which
literally means *We are the Victorians*. If I'm not mistaken, Foucault's
intention to write the book is to disprove the thesis that sex (or
sexuality?) is repressed. BTW, I'm not really sure about my understanding
on the distinction between *sex* and *sexuality*. I've got a vague idea
about them, something like the difference between practice and discourse.
Please help me on the working definition between *sex* and *sexuality.*

Regards,
Edy Sukrisno