Re: Adorno's influence in Foucault

In a message dated 1/16/99 8:27:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mpfannku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> All literature I know on the relation between Foucault/Adorno is
> concerning to "Dialectic of Enlightenment"; but I think there could be a
> more interesting link to Adornos "Negativ Dialectic". Does any one know
> if there is any literature on this topic?

Foucault did mention in an interview in 1984 that he would have spent his
whole life commenting on the Frankfurt School if he could, but he became
interested in how domination works, the mechanisms that is, and so gave up the
criticism.

Vunch