Re: archaeology was Bad Writing?

>I think Raymond Roussel would have to be Foucault's least read book
>(with good reason I might add)!!

least read, or read but not many sold? If we took 'least read' as a
percentage of print runs actually read it might well turn out that _The
Order of Things_ is the least read.
In any case I really liked _Death and the Labyrinth_: helped me
understand much more about the imaginary than I would have known otherwise.
Makes interesting bedtime reading for a daily diet of _Madness &
Civilization_.

best wishes/sincerely,
Ian R. Douglas | Watson Institute of International Studies
Brown University, Box 1831, Providence, RI 02912 USA

tel: 401 863-2420 fax: 401 863-2192

"If men were born free, they would, so long
as they remained free, form no conception of
good and evil." - Benedict de Spinoza

http://www.powerfoundation.org