A life in letters ...

have we discussed this before? Maybe recent members know a little more, if so.
Does anyone know what the picture on the front of the penguin edition of
_The Foucault Reader_ is supposed to be? It's entitled 'A Life in Letters:
Idealized Portrait of the Wig'ed Foucault', by Steven Campbell. 1) Michel
is transformed to Micheal (a misspelling of Michael). 2) It looks more
like Derrida to me.

just curious.
Forgive the trivia of the issue. And also if I myself raised the
question before!

best wishes/sincerely,
Ian R. Douglas | Watson Institute for International Studies
Brown University, Box 1831, Providence, RI 02912 USA

tel: 401 863-2420 fax: 401 863-1270

"Fire includes heat and light: it is the ardour that
emanates from the heart, the lightning that
flashes from the intellect, which performs
miracles in this world." - Napoleon

http://www.powerfoundation.org