Does paradise exist for protestants?

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BE7975.869FB2A0

It,s clear for me that hell does exist for protestants, but advancing =
with my modest investigation (that has not directly to do with this =
subject), I found out that for Luter and for Clavin it=B4s impossible =
for a human action to obtain God=B4s reward (eternal beatitude). For =
Luter even a good action reflects men corruption (the original guilt) =
(Denzinger Baunwart, Enchiridion, Symolorum 771-771). When they say that =
Luter was against merit=B4s doctrine, are they refering to this? This =
attitude against merit can be read exclusively as a battle against the =
payment for indulgences, or does it have another meaning? Protestants =
believe in hell but not in paradise? Can that be possible? Aren=B4t both =
part of the same figure?

(Trento=B4s Council supports mertit=B4s doctrine: a good person WINS =
eternal life) But protestantism rejects the extortion of paradise? As =
far as I read, protestants aduce that the bible doesn=B4t even have the =
word merit, but catholics answer that although the word doesn=B4t exist, =
you can find the same sense in many parts.

Kant=B4s rejection of merit=B4s doctrine (that is, that for him an =
action has to have a finality in itself, it has to be a consecuence of a =
law of the reason, and not a way to reach a prize or a punishment) has =
the same sense of Luter=B4s rejection of merit=B4s doctrine, at least in =
was has to do with de prize-paradise part? Rejecting merit both reject =
the way it promotes egoism and reduces virtue to calculus?
=20
I promisse that my next letter wont=B4t have as a title: Does purgatoire =
exist for protestants? Actually I think that it doesn=B4t.=20
=20
I will be very grateful if somebody can answer my escatological =
urgence (I promisse it will be the last)
=20
Ana Spinoza

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BE7975.869FB2A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D4>It,s clear for me that hell does =
exist for=20
protestants, but advancing with my modest investigation (that has not =
directly=20
to do with this subject), I found out that for Luter and for Clavin =
it&acute;s=20
impossible for a human action to obtain God&acute;s reward (eternal =
beatitude).=20
For Luter even a good action reflects men corruption (the original =
guilt)=20
(Denzinger Baunwart, Enchiridion, Symolorum 771-771). When they say that =
Luter=20
was against merit&acute;s doctrine, are they refering to this? This =
attitude=20
against merit can be read exclusively as a battle against the payment =
for=20
indulgences, or does it have another meaning? Protestants believe in =
hell but=20
not in paradise? Can that be possible? Aren&acute;t both part of the =
same=20
figure?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>(Trento&acute;s Council supports mertit&acute;s =
doctrine: a=20
good person WINS eternal life) But protestantism rejects the extortion =
of=20
paradise? As far as I read, protestants aduce that the bible =
doesn&acute;t even=20
have the word merit, but catholics answer that although the word =
doesn&acute;t=20
exist, you can find the same sense in many parts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Kant&acute;s rejection of merit&acute;s doctrine =
(that is,=20
that for him an action has to have a finality in itself, it has to be a=20
consecuence of a law of the reason, and not&nbsp; a way to reach a prize =
or a=20
punishment) has the same sense of Luter&acute;s rejection of =
merit&acute;s=20
doctrine, at least in was has to do with de prize-paradise part? =
Rejecting merit=20
both reject the way it promotes egoism and reduces virtue to=20
calculus?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D4>I promisse that my next letter =
wont&acute;t have=20
as a title: Does purgatoire exist for protestants? Actually I think that =
it=20
doesn&acute;t. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>I will be very grateful if somebody can answer =
my&nbsp;=20
escatological&nbsp; urgence (I promisse it will be the =
last)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Ana Spinoza</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BE7975.869FB2A0--