lost quote

In some previous writing i have used the extract
Power is in the relation. It is not exercised in a repressive sense
from outside the individual Foucault (1972a )

i see that i have attributed to Foucault from Archaeology of Knowledge
(Foucault, Michel: 1972a, The Archaeology of Knowledge , Alan Sheridan,
trans. Pantheon, New York)
A colleague of mine was just asked for the page number (!) and I can't
locate at all in my copy.
I now have an image of it appearing in some other publications (too?)
Can anyone help ?

Also I feel some awkwardness about the 'in' of 'in the relation'. It
seems to site the power differently from, say, 'Power is the relation' .
Does anyone know ( or know where I can find ) the original French version
?
Any comments ?

Tansy

Tansy Hardy