problematization

Hi there:
Could anyone point me to the site where Foucault claims that
problematization is always dangerous or risky. I believe it's in an
interview, perhaps in the context of the question of resistance in his
work. I seem to recall that he says something like problematization is
a dangerous business, that this is his politics, but that others need to
do their own work to resist, rather than relying on him for doing the
work for them. I hope I'm not hallucinating all this.
Thanks.
Marco Abel

--

"Judgment prevents the emergence of any new mode of existence. . . .
Herein, perhaps, lies the secret: to bring into existence and not to