Re: Coercion in drugtreatment

Hello Trond,
While I am not very well read in Foucault either, I wanted to offer a resourse
in Narrative Therapy in Practice The Archaeology of Hope Jossey-Bass Publishers
My understanding is those practices are influenced by Foucault's ideas. In the book there
is an entire chapter entitled Countering Alcoholic Narratives and addresses many
of your questions.
Laura