History of...

Foucault wrote the history of madness, the medical
gaze, the prison system, sexuality. I have read that
his next work, if he had lived, was going to be a
history of war, the institutions of war and the
military dimension of society. I thought that other
topics that would be prime for Foucauldian study would
be the history of death, dreams, eroticism, and
marriage. I would like to know what everyones
thoughts are concerning what histories of... would
yield the most interesting results if looked at from a
Foucauldian perspective.

Thanks

Travis Ennis