Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:48:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Travis Ennis <tlennis_iu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: History of...
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Foucault wrote the history of madness, the medical gaze, the prison system,
sexuality. I have read that his next work, if he had lived, was going to
be a history of war, the institutions of war and the military dimension of
society. I thought that other topics that would be prime for Foucauldian
study would be the history of death, dreams, eroticism, and marriage. I
would like to know what everyones thoughts are concerning what histories
of... would yield the most interesting results if looked at from a
Foucauldian perspective.

Thanks

Travis Ennis